Looking into the huge range of nutritional supplements available, it becomes very difficult to make a choice. Many of these are imported and it is difficult to know about the type of manufacturing plant where these nutritional supplements are manufactured. Even little-known or unknown Indian companies having no established reputation are trying to sell nutritional supplements through aggressive promotion.
Taking this scenario into account; care has to be taken to ensure that the nutritional supplement that you choose is right for you. To facilitate the right product selection, you need to ask yourself the following questions.
- Is the product manufactured by a reputed company having a WHO GMP-certified plant?
- Does it have all necessary multivitamins like the B complex, vitamin C, K, A, D and E?
- Does it have Chromium, Selenium, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Phosphorous, and Calcium?
- Is it available in a convenient tablet form?
- Taking a nutritional supplement is a daily affair, so is it affordable?
The product also has FSSAI certification which assures you that the product is approved under the food category.
Ridomaxx Men thus qualifies to be the best multivitamin tablet for men.